Is it just us or was 2018 the quickest year ever? In traditional festive season spirit and inspired by some #FlaskingForFeedback comments, we decided to experiment with some chai-fused mulled wine!
Don’t forget to send us snaps of your chai-fusions at our Instagram, Facebook or Twitter @chhabraschai
- Bottle of red wine
- 3-4 heaped teaspoons of Chhabra’s Chai The Original Blend
- 2 oranges sliced and deseeded
- 2 lemons sliced and deseeded
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar (or other sweetener of choice)
Optional & Recommendations:
- Organic Merlot wine
- Cinnamon sticks
- Alternative sweeteners eg. Caster sugar, honey, agave syrup
Prep: 5min | Ready in: 20min
- Fill a saucepan with 150ml of boiled water, keep on a medium heat.
- Stir in 3-4 heaped teaspoons of Chhabra’s Chai Masala Blend.
- Bring to boil for 1-2 minutes, then turn down the heat.
- Sieve the chai tea into another saucepan.
- Add the bottle of red wine, sliced fruits, and sweetener.
- Continue to stir and warm the mixture for 15 minutes, but do not allow to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into your glass.