Video: How we make the perfect cup of chai!
We follow these instructions:
- Grab your favourite mug, fill ¾ with boiled water and pour into a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Gently stir in a heaped teaspoon of the Chhabra’s Chai spice blend and bring to boil for 1-2 minutes until the flavours are infused.
- Fill ¼ of the mug with your preferred milk, add this to the saucepan and stir.
- Continue to heat to a bubbling boil, then reduce and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes. The longer you leave it, the stronger the brew!
- Sieve the chai into your chosen mug and, if desired, sweeten to taste.
We’d love to see your chai snaps, share them with us on Instagram and Twitter @chhabraschai