This is our signature masala chai handmade using our carefully created spice blend. We pair six hand ground spices with a deep bodied organic black tea sourced directly from Assam, India. Our Original Blend is a robust tea, with the balanced spices creating a delicious spicy kick as well as a warming and smooth taste. This is the first blend we ever created and is still our best seller, it has really captured the hearts and souls of true chai lovers!
How to brew the perfect traditional chai:
- Grab your favourite mug, fill ¾ with boiled water and pour into a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Gently stir in a heaped teaspoon of the Chhabra’s Chai spice blend and bring to boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill ¼ of the mug with your preferred milk, add this to the saucepan and stir.
- Heat to a bubbling boil, then reduce and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes. The longer you leave it, the stronger the brew!
- Sieve into your chosen mug and, if desired, sweeten to taste.
Store in a cool dry place
This product was made in a facility that also handles nuts.