Terms and Conditions
Chhabra’s Chai is owned and operated by Chhabra’s Chai Limited (a United Kingdom company).
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the “Terms & Conditions” from our Customer Service Team by e-mailing: email@example.com
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set. Please see the Delivery Policy page for detailed information on delivery timescales.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee or Director of Chhabra’s Chai Limited.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as Chhabra’s Chai.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number – we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
If you are not satisfied with a product, please return it to us for a full refund. We regret, however, that we cannot refund return postage costs.
Chhabra’s Chai makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within 3 days of receipt and return the package within 7 days, for a replacement to be sent.
Please see the Delivery Policy page for detailed information on delivery timescales. If your order has not arrived within these timescales, customers should contact Customer Services as follows:
Customer Services – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chhabra’s Chai Limited
104-106 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG1 4LZ
Returned goods are to be accompanied by a note showing your name, the date of order and the invoice number.
If your purchase from Chhabra’s Chai is found to be faulty, damaged or unsatisfactory, please return it to us per the instructions above for a full refund. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place your order.
You may cancel your order by e-mailing email@example.com within 48 hours from receiving the confirmation email.
We strongly recommend that if any medical condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional.
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service team at the address provided.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
- Chhabra’s Chai Limited is the exclusive owner of the Chhabra’s Chai trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner’s rights.